Monday 21 November 2016

Adventurous Proposal
by
Laura Barnard


Guest Review
by
Julie Williams


Review

This is my first read by this author and I must say I will definitely be reading more books by her. If you are looking for a quick Christmas romance read then this novella is just perfect. Not only does it have romance but also comedy that will have you laughing out loud.

Florence and Hugh are in a bar waiting for their perspective dates, when after a while it becomes apparent that they have both been stood up. This mutual situation starts a conversation between them and before you know it a wedding proposal has taken place! Planning for a wedding in less than a month is not plain sailing as this novella offers plenty of obstacles along the way.

Adventurous Proposal is an easy read that can be devoured in one sitting. It kept me on the edge of my seat wondering if the wedding would go ahead but I am not going to give away that. 

Sparkly and light hearted this is a fabulous festive read.

No comments:

Post a Comment