Saturday 14 November 2015

My Book Party for The Chocolate Lovers Christmas by Carole Matthews
#ChocolateLoversClub

I can't tell you how lucky and proud I was to be picked to host a book party for the launch of Carole Matthew's Christmas book. I took delivery of a package with 5 copies of the book, tiaras and a lovely big box of chocolates (all I would need to host a book party!). I felt there was one thing missing, so I supplied a few bottles of bubbly!!



A couple of people who are die hard Carole Matthews fans couldn't make the book party so I will post their books on to them, 

I can't wait to read my copy as I love the Chocolate Lovers books!




Even Lola the dog wanted to wear a tiara!!

Thank you again to Carole Matthews and Little Brown Books for picking me to host a Chocolate Lovers book party. A great time was had by all and we will all be busy over the next few weeks reading our copy of the book! 


No comments:

Post a Comment